Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sewing Like a Fiend

I've been sewing a lot! It feels good. It is a comfort to me while "stuff" is going on. Here are some quilts I've finished and some tops I have made that need to be finished:



All of these tops are made from blocks made by a wide variety of people. Some blocks I won, others I bought, others were given to me free.

Some blocks I made:

All that has not even made a dent in what I want to make and what's on my to-do list. Time to head back into my sewing room.

1 comment:

BrendaLou said...

You are such an inspiration! I wish I could be sewing too, but the space constraints of this living in a travel trailer is just too confining. We're making progress on a house.....sure wish it was quicker progress. Love the blocks and quilts all. Hope to see you soon.