Thursday, February 25, 2016

Stuff I Sewed

Three pin cushions made from 4.5" blocks that someone else made-- I picked up the blocks at one of my guilds - either the free table or I purchased them at our "store" during the show. I think I have more little blocks. If I find them, I'll turn them into pin cushions as well.

Most of these are going to Quilts Beyond Borders. One will be donated locally. My cousin made one of the quilt tops, and I quilted it.

It's just one little quilt block, but I had so much fun making it and using that tiny half-square-triangle.

a wall-hanging size which needs to be bound and labeled

Keep those scraps out of landfills! These are cat and dog beds filled with quilting scraps. I donate them to a local animal hospital.

Now, back to my sewing room for more fun.



2 comments:

BrendaLou said...

Looks like you are having fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the tiny piecing. And the quilts look good on the fence with the big clothes pins.