Friday, August 07, 2015

Friday Books: Almost, But Not Quite

I have been trying hard to do a lot of reading this week in order to finish The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver in time for our Sunday discussion. Also, I wanted to get it done in time for today's Friday Books post.

Alas, I almost made it for Friday, but not quite. I'm about 80% done with the book. Today I won't have time for reading until late afternoon or evening. Come to my book club meeting on Sunday, and you can hear me discuss it there! haha... I'll get something posted for sure for next Friday.

I had a tooth pulled on Wednesday, and it was NOT fun. Pain meds are helping, and I will soon be back to normal. I only hope I never have to have another tooth pulled, or if I do, they knock me out completely.

No comments: