Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Carol Show

Yesterday my small group met. There are six of us. It was my turn to do my "show"... quilts I have made, my methods, etc. I was kind of nervous! But it was fun, too. We are having fun in our small group, learning from each other and being inspired.


I am usually the one taking pictures, so there is no photo of me doing my Carol Show, but the photo above shows the aftermath.. before I had re-organized and re-packed.

Others in the group showed us some of their recent work, and reviewed a couple of books.

We have a good time sharing and inspiring each other, then we usually go out for lunch. We have done one challenge so far, and we have another one in the works. This fall one of our members is going to teach us how she does one of her artsy techniques (I'm not sure how else to describe it). I'm looking forward to that!

Next week I do my abbreviated "Carol Show." I show only 5 quilts at that one.

1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

The collapsible wagon is an excellent idea for transporting quilts!!!