Friday, July 03, 2015

Friday Books: Three at Once

I am currently reading three books. Why? This leads to a big reading slow-down; I never know which book to concentrate on. This happens every once in a while when there are so many books I want to read, and I can't decide where to focus.

What I'm reading:


Two are about Australia. Two of them I started quite some time ago. One is an audio book. All three are very good books. Soon I must settle on one and finish it, then a second, and then the third. Three at once is driving me crazy.

To my USA readers, Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Hi Carol,
When I returned from a trip to Australia and New Zealand, I read "In a Sunburned Country" and loved it! It was fun to compare his travels with mine. There is so much information in that book and I ate it all up! Loved Australia!
Happy reading!
Betty