Wednesday, April 15, 2015

and MORE QUILTS!

Harumph. Yesterday's post didn't even work correctly. I was attempting to post both a close-up and a far-away shot of Sunny's pretty quilt. It's called Dazzling Orchids and has shiny beads in it and nice quilting... in fact, I voted for that quilt to receive Viewers' Choice Award. My photos of it do NOT do it justice and are even worse when they don't print properly.

Well.. on to other quilts. There are more gorgeous quilts to gaze upon, too. Here you go!

The last photo is part of the challenge which was to use specific fabrics and make something to go with your dining table. It's our 20th anniversary show, and 20 years is "china" gift, so we were told to make something to go with our China. (I didn't participate in the challenge this year.)

P.S. I just double checked yesterday's post and it IS showing correctly. You probably think I'm crazy. I think you're right!

1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Super overall shot from above . . . SO many quilts on display!