Friday, February 27, 2015

Day Retreat: Day Three

Another good day at the retreat. I made a bunch more Tahoe blocks. I think my total at the retreat so far is 40, plus I had made 20 others on a previous day... my numbers might be off, but they are super quick and easy to make, so my number estimate is close.

I'm in the process of making my own Totem Pole, of sorts. [I hope that's not disrespectful.] These are blocks I am making for M. of Sunshine. She sent me the flowery pinkish fabric and will makes quilts out of the blocks I (and others) return to her. I am displaying them on this column as I get them made. I made eight so far, have two more cut out and ready to start tomorrow, and will get another one or two from the fabric I have left.


I have more sewing to look forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Fun way to display the blocks!