Saturday, December 13, 2014

Attention Scrap Lovers!

Recently I received a whole bunch of fabrics and scraps that were donated to our guild. I'm now in charge of figuring out what to do with it all. I have been sorting through tons of scraps!

If you're a scrap lover, wouldn't you love to have a few more? I know you're needing some new scraps so you don't have duplicates in your postage stamp quilt, or you're making a big Legos (skinny strips) quilt, or you want more scraps for some "made fabric?!"

The big pieces will be put into our store which we run every year during our show. Therefore I am offering the scraps for sale as well. If you want any of my scraps, please let me know. For a mere $5 you can have a nice pile like this:


Scraps vary from about 3.5-inch wide to 1.5-inch wide. Some are pieces, some are strips. Some are probably vintage, most are cotton, but there are some cotton-poly blends here and there.

$5 will cover the purchase of the scraps (to benefit my local guild) and postage. Just let me know. You could pay me through Pay Pal, or write a check. If you're interested, I can tell you how to proceed.

By purchasing these scraps you'll be helping my guild AND helping clear out my living room!

No comments: