Friday, November 07, 2014

Friday Books: Quilt Books

To be honest, I forgot all about doing a book review for today. I am currently attending a quilting retreat. I guess that's why I forgot.

One person who is a whiz at finding treasures at thrift shops found this great book about old quilts made with millions of TINY pieces. She got it for $1.09.

I didn't catch the name of the book, but here is a photo I took of one of the quilts pictured in the book. Yikes! I think the blocks were made using 1-inch strips.


Happy sewing, reading, and Thrift Shop hunting!

1 comment:

Pattilou said...

I read a couple of books from one of your book club lists and for the life of me I can't find the list. The first one although it had some beautiful metaphors, I had a hard time working through it. Can't even remember the title. But the second one, The Round House was EXCELLENT!