Sunday, May 18, 2014

My 4th Cycle

Remember last week I posted my Cycle quilt; I wasn't very happy with it and debated about turning it in for the challenge.

Thanks for everyone who encouraged me to turn it in, even though I didn't like it. Instead, I made another one. My 4th attempt. And finally I am somewhat satisfied with it. Believe it or not, I could still stand to change a couple things, but overall I am happy with it; it's definitely the best of my 4 attempts.

It gets turned in on Monday night at our guild meeting.


Here's a table runner I made from skinny scraps, mostly from my sister's donation of scraps.


And here's a weird picture.. it's a color catcher after washing some mostly blue fabric. It had a little bit of green in it.. I just thought the color catcher was a surprising color, so I took a picture.


No comments: