Friday, December 06, 2013

Friday Books: What I'm Reading



Still no book report. I'm not done with my current book, Red Earth White Earth by Will Weaver. It's good but not great, so I don't feel motivated to grab spare minutes and bury my nose in it. Hopefully I'll have it done by next Friday.

Meanwhile I'm going to start another one. I don't like to read two at once (though I've done it many times), but I suggested a Buddy Read at my Goodreads group, Me Before You by JoJo Moyes, and it's supposed to be going on right now. So I'm going to take a detour from Red Earth for a bit to participate in the Buddy Read.

The above photos were taken yesterday after work. I sat down on a bench to arrange all my stuff, my hat and gloves, zip up and get ready for the brutal cold outside, and a reader sat down opposite me. How could I resist? I snapped a few shots. I love to catch people reading.

Today I'm staying indoors. It's about -3 F (3 below zero) outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me Before You is on my TBR list as well. I get most of my books from the library so I probably won't get to that one until next year when it's not so popular anymore. I look forward to hearing what you think!