Monday, May 20, 2013

Earning CEUs

In my profession I am required to earn CEUs in order to keep my certification current. Even though I'm retired, I still work part-time and need to keep up with the changes in the field. Last weekend I went to a conference to earn some CEUs. It was worthwhile, and lots of fun. I had surprising connections with some of the other students and also with some of the workshop staff. I've been in the field so long that I know stuff about some of them when they were babies! Small world. And lots of fun.










Here's the whole crazy bunch.. I'll give you a dollar if you can find me




some of the workshops required putting our whole selves in


couldn't be more fun



3 comments:

Geri said...

I found you, far right in second row, blue shirt.
It sure looks like a wild and crazy group.

Carol E. said...

Geri, if you give me your address, I really will send you a dollar. You found me!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was a big group!