Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday Books: Half Done



This week I am reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King. I am almost halfway done. I am enjoying the book.. well, "enjoying" isn't the right word. It's interesting. So far I'm glad I'm reading it. Some of it kind of gives me the heeby-jeebies, but so far it's not overwhelming.

Next week I'll tell you my final analysis.

Meanwhile, I am hoping to get back to sewing very soon. After last weekend's retreat, I have not done one tiny bit of sewing. Just some knitting. I always have to re-group after a retreat. My projects are in bags, and I need to re-organize.

Have a great week and weekend, everyone! Tiny hints of spring are in the air, even here in the frozen tundra! Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Sextant said...

As a Stephen King book goes 11/22/63 is fairly low on the herby-jeeby scale. I don't care for King at all but I did like this book.