Saturday, February 09, 2013

Snowy Sewing

OK, we don't have fresh snow yet.. but a storm is on its way to my area, starting tomorrow, so I'm already in the "snowed in" zone and am sewing as much as I can.

I got these three blocks in the mail to Tammy for Sunshine. As I looked at the photo, I thought that arrangement would make a cute quilt pattern (alternated in each row). Another idea to add to my bank of zillion other ideas.


Today I got this top put together. It really came about through cleaning in my sewing room. I found a bunch of these crumb blocks in mid-progress, so I finished them up and made this top. It's small, so I plan to quilt it myself and donate it to my guild project, Bundles of Love.


Now I'll sit back and wait for the real snow to come so I can do my Snowed-In Sewing, which I love!

No comments: