Saturday, February 02, 2013

My February Goal

The Lovely Year of Finishes is asking me to name my February goal. What I hope to accomplish this month is to create four more verb blocks.

I am making these gradually, plus have collected some from friends, to make a quilt commemorating my 60th birthday which was last fall. I am hoping the 60th birthday quilt will be done by my 61st birthday, but that is waaayyyy down the line (7 months from now.. I know the time will fly). For now I am hoping to create four more verb blocks for this to-be-done-later quilt.

Here's an example of one sent to me by Brenda S.:

Click here to see other quilters' February goals.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

looks great! Have you ever posted them all together for us to see? and my 50th birthday quilt is still in pieces-- my plan is to get it together for my 52nd birthday!

AnnieO said...

I'm still going to send you one! I have the fabric picked out and everything :)