Sunday, April 22, 2012

www...Wow, What a Weekend!

our pastor frequently uses props

I was tired today, and I took a 2.5 hour nap! I really didn’t know I was that tired. But I guess I needed to rest.

The whole week was busy with work and meetings! Then on Friday I spent all day helping set up for a big meeting at church, running errands, forgetting things and running back to church to do just a bit more set up. (I am the local president, so I felt Responsible.) Saturday was the big meeting.. 70 people from all over the area came for an all-day meeting. It went well and was a good day. I was happy to see that we from my local church served well as hosts and helped make sure the day was pleasant for all.

Today after all the Sunday morning activities at church, I came home and collapsed. I lay down to rest, and really didn’t expect it to take 2.5 hours! I was hoping to get in some quality time with my sewing machine. I still have a couple hours, so that’s where I’m headed now… for some Sewing Therapy!

I hope my readers have a good week, and get all the rest you need!

No comments: