Monday, March 19, 2012

Thankful for Helpers

I'm so thankful for other quilters who will help finish quilt tops. This week I am going to send off about 6 or 7 quilt tops for others to finish. This frees me up to make more tops (the love of my quilting life). What would I do without these helpers? I'd go crazy, that's what (or, crazier, I should say).

Here are some of the things I've created lately.

kids' fleece blankie to be donated with some others that a group at church made

made from blue scraps - will be sent to a machine quilter this week, for Wrap a Smile

scraps with purple, also for Wrap a Smile

misc blocks I made for fun and turned into a quilt for Wrap a Smile

block I made for Sunshine.. pattern is Arizona (with a modification on my part) by Carol Doak

small wall hanging made from scraps leftover from making the Arizona block

detail on above wall hanging

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love your little wall hanging. It's so vibrant!