Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home-Made

April A-Z Challenge: H is for Home-made

A few months ago I posted a Facebook status which promised a gift of something home-made to anyone who left a comment. In return, that person was supposed to post the same status and make something for her comment-ers. I had only one person leave a comment, so it was not difficult to do my gift making.

I already had some hand-made cards left from previous projects, so I gave her two of those. I also gave her a knitted dish cloth and a quilted pot holder. I gave them to her last night at our quilt guild meeting. Turns out no one signed her status offer, so the gift-giving won't be paid forward, at least for now.

I thought I had a picture of what I gave her, but I can't find it, so I'm showing you this re-run of a knitted dish cloth to represent home-made gifties.

No comments: