Friday, October 22, 2010

Learning to Knit Socks

I finally checked out You Tube for some beginning lessons in knitting socks, and I got started. I'm having fun! I have detailed written instructions, too, and I'll refer to those when I get to the heel part. I needed a visual to get me started, and it's going well (I think). It's fun, anyway.



Today has been a glorious, gorgeous, beautiful fall day! I just had to go out and do some walking around and photographing some of the beauty. Isn't fall the best??



2 comments:

AnnieO said...

So many people find useful stuff at YouTube. Glad you found something that worked for you.

Pretty leaves!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! SOX!!!!! It's not so bad as people think. One really only works with two of the needles at a time. Congrats!!!! Looks great so far.