Friday, February 05, 2010

Through the Kitchen Window


Fresh snow fell yesterday and during the night. It was so beautiful this morning! This is the view through our kitchen window. I took the picture before heading off to work.

After that short moment enjoying the beauty of nature, my day was a whirlwind of activity. Busy, busy, busy, during and after work.

The next time I was able to sit down and take a breath was 7:20 P.M. when I finally got to check my e-mail and found my sister on FB for a fun, impromptu, live chat.

Now it's bedtime. So it goes.

At least I took the few moments of time to enjoy the gorgeous view of our back yard. Later while I was rushing about, someone asked me how the roads were. I was so bent on getting all my things done that I couldn't even remember! Now that is sad. This weekend I hope my days slow down enough so that I notice where I am and what I'm doing and how beautiful it is in that moment. May you enjoy the same.

1 comment:

AnnieO said...

Pretty view, there, in winter, and probably spring, summer or fall. Our weather has been very rainy so everything is clean and green. You'd think winter time would slow down your activities but it seems speeded up in your corner of the world :)