Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fave Five



It's Friday already, which means time to post my Friday Five. Go here to read other posts of the same topic.

1) I appreciate all my blog readers and the interesting comments they leave for me. Thanks! I've had lots of fun "traffic" this week.

2) I'm doing well on my Be Healthy campaign. I went to the Y several times this week, and I'm eating better. Already I feel so much better! Keep it up, Me!

3) I started knitting a scarf this week. I ripped it all out because of a major error. I started over, using a different pattern, and I'm having much better luck. It's fun to knit again!

4) I'm so looking forward to this weekend: I have few obligations, and an extra day off. Wheee!

5) I told the cat to go upstairs to visit "Grandpa," and he went! I think I've taught him (the cat) to understand English!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving this weekend too! Last week was tooo much for me!