Friday, December 11, 2009

A Quick Friday Hello

Some of the students in my program wanted to make greeting cards for sale. Money will go to Pennies for Peace.

Today we had our first session. It was fun!! I'm not a scrapbooker or card maker, but these were really fun to make. I might have gotten into this stuff if I had not taken up quilting. But, I'm happy being a quilt-maker.




These are the cards I made. The students made a few, and next week we'll have Session #2. I won't bore you with the details because it might not really happen, but we might have a film crew there next week, filming us making cards!! I hope I can lose 50 lbs by next Friday.

3 comments:

Julie Sharer said...

They look great! I'd love to buy some...really...and I'll reimburse you for the shipping. But I'll wait until you have a decent supply and then we can figure out the details. Looks like fun!!

Jo said...

Carol, those are absolutely wonderful...! Please tell your students from me they did a fabulous job.

Lose 50 lbs. by Friday? If you figure out how to do it, please let me know. *heh*

P.S. I took down my "War is Peace" blog post, because I thought it sounded sort of mean-spirited, and I didn't want to sound that way.

P.P.S. I love your avatar. :-)

Cheers!

Jo

Anonymous said...

Ask for a stunt double!!!