Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome to Wednesday


No one attempted my trivia yesterday, but I promised the answers today, so here they are:

1) St. Paul Winter Carnival

2) St. Patrick's Day

3) the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving

4) Patricia Hampl (author of The Florist's Daughter, among others)

5) Gordon Parks

6) T.R. Knight - he played George O'Malley


Last night I made a very simple table runner that turned out really nice! (IMO) Binding isn't quite done. I'll post a picture when it's completed.

2 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Since I'm in Colorado, I have no knowledge, what so ever, of Minnesota so I didn't even attempt it.

hetty said...

Darn! I've been lax in visiting my favourite blogs lately. Didn't see your quiz. But that's okay. I didn't know any of the answers anyway.