Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Spoiling Myself

I'm ruined. Totally spoiled. Today after work I stopped at a fabric shop that I had not been in for quite some time. Now I'm remembering why I try to avoid it. They have such gorgeous stuff! It always ends up being too expensive to step foot inside! I was tempted with millions of things, but only got a few. Still, I managed to do some damage to the bank account. Here is a picture of four of my new fabs.
This store is so nice, you even get a pretty shopping bag! I should make a quilt that looks like this bag. And you can see the other way I treated myself in this same picture: new sandals! It's the second pair of new sandals I have purchased this season. Talk about spoiled... I'm rotten to the core.


Things I'm thankful for:
1) spoiling myself occasionally (as long as it's only occasionally)
2) volunteer daisies in our side yard
3) the new landscaping we did last fall is growing nicely, filling out, and this little tree is working on flowering... I don't even know what kind of tree it is, and didn't know it would flower. We're making fun discoveries in our yard!


4) wonderful speakers who inspire me.
5) my friend, Beth, who will understand why I took this photo for her:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

bahahahaha... true that! Actually we have seen a truck like that...cracks us up! lol