Saturday, May 09, 2009

This is It!


This is the quilt I am working on.. I showed you some of my first pieces a couple of days ago. It's a very quick one made of only HSTs. I managed to spend a LOT of time playing around with settings. There are so many options with HSTs. In the end I settled with this, which was my original choice. It's not all sewn together yet, so now I'm "rowing." I hope to get this to finished flimsy stage by the end of the day. Should be no problem unless my ADD kicks in, and I distract myself with something else "pressing."

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it. Are you adding a large border to it?
and if so what colour? It's one of my favorites triangles...Love the colour combinations you did...as usual, good stuff

Unknown said...

I like it. Are you adding a large border to it?
and if so what colour? It's one of my favorites triangles...Love the colour combinations you did...as usual, good stuff

Unknown said...

oops

Unknown said...

I hope you are able to get it done! It is very fun to look at! You da bomb!

hetty said...

All half square triangle? Wow! It looks amazing! Although I know how difficult ADD can be, I hope you stick with it. I'm looking forward to seeing a finished quilt!

Sharon said...

I like it! Nice color choices. How big is it? And I see some giraffes....

Fiona said...

I love it - so lively and HSTs are my absolute favourites.

Sue said...

You have a great eye for color! This is the simplest of designs- just a bunch of HST's. But how striking! It's all in the color! You've inspired me to use up some scraps and not think too hard about the design- just go with HST's!

Bebesboutique said...

I love HSTs They are so versite. The color combo you have chosen really makes this one.