Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Five




Five things on my mind:

1) This weekend I need to concentrate on getting stuff ready for a garage sale.

2) I hope to catch up at Friday Block Party. Once I let myself get behind, I lost my mo-jo for making the blocks. I hope to get back into the swing.

3) I could use a Life Coach to help me get my life organized. I used to be pretty well organized. Lately I'm out of control, and it's driving me nuts. Anyone know of a free yet excellent Life Coach?

4) Please cross your fingers/pray/send karma the way of my son as he faces his very last college finals. It would be a shame if things got messed up at this late date! (I have never seen any of his grades, so I just have to hope and trust that he's doing OK.)

5) Rock on "Grey's Anatomy" season finale! I liked all the twists and turns.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend, be safe and happy, and Do All the Good You Can.

6 comments:

Melissa Kaye said...

I threw my book on the floor about John Doe. I knew something was up, but for the life of me could not figure out what. I'm angry that I have to wait till September to find out what happens.

I don't need a Life Coach...just someone to clean my house. :) Too bad they don't have free maids. :)

Miss you!

(Sorry if this is a goofy comment...heavily medicated this morning. :))

Megs said...

Oh, Grey's was so not cool. I'm teary-eyed now thinking about it. Blech.
I'm sending good vibes to your son, though! :)

Kucki68 said...

Try Fly Lady, I believe the addy it www.flylady.net

Anonymous said...

I need a life coach, too. Someone to yell at me occasionally and just say, "CUT IT OUT!"

Gari in AL said...

Organized? what does that mean?

08armydoc said...

"Free yet excellent Life Coach"???? ==> YOU!!! Decide which way you want to go and start heading there! You can do it! Just take the big parts in little chunks

G
Leslie