Thursday, May 07, 2009

Am I Cool or What?

Megan says that if I post this picture at my blog, people will think I'm cool.

what.everrrr. I thought my extreme coolness was already common knowledge.




Anyway, we went to a fundraiser. We had dinner, bought items at the silent auction, listened to cool music ....





(band is Dred I Dread from Minneapolis,
check out their website at dredidread dot com)

.... and "Phillip" won this door prize: a cool mug.


Somehow I think this blog entry proves how supremely cool we all are.... We had a fun evening, and now it's time for bed.

6 comments:

Torina said...

oh, I am SO jealous!! How was it? Did they get a good turnout? I hope so!!!

Chris Daly said...

You are way cool Carol ;)

Unknown said...

Where did you go? And who is it?

Megs said...

I think you are SUPER cool! We had a lot of fun last night (and I think the plan is working - Phillip was very impressed with the organization!). Thanks again for letting us tag along!

Jo said...

Of COURSE you're cool! Anyone who goes to a fundraiser is cool. I hope you raised lots of $$$ :-)

Booper said...

You are one cool gal! *two thumbs up!* love this blog. :)