Monday, April 06, 2009

The Winner Is.....

photo by ? (I forgot) found via Google search


Oh, wow! I was so pleased with all the comments I got at my 500th post! A bunch of fans of Ampersand heard about my blog-prize idea, and I got tons of comments from them. Isn't that great??

Total comments by 6:00 p.m. tonight was 48!! (I'm not counting the one I posted.) So.. I am going to hold true to my original thought which was $1 per comment. Ampersand is going to get $48! (I didn't think it would be that high, but hey - they can use it.)

And the winner of my celebration prize is:....... (drumroll).....Sweet P! Visit her blog here.

I still haven't decided what her prize will be. Guess I better get busy with that. Putting on my thinking cap right now.....

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments! It was very much fun celebrating my 500th post. Thanks for joining my party!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well good for her. You will need a real big thinking cap for that.
I like giveaways that don't have too many entries. Friends etc that just blog a lot on your site.
I'm having one for friends only, come over because you've blogged before, and please enter.
I'm like you, don't know yet, but it's gonna be good, am making a list and checking it a lot...

Unknown said...

WTG! Lucky winner that Sweet P is!

Melissa Kaye said...

WA-HOO for the winner!

I'm spazzy, excited for book group tomorrow. Maybe we should all wear thinking caps?