Saturday, May 24, 2008

Small is Beautiful

I've always loved small things... here is a cute little iron I recently bought. It works fine, but the cord gets in the way, and sometimes it falls out. So I don't use it often.



Today we bought a new car! Small, of course. I love it! It's my little blue jelly bean.



And here is a small bit of fun that my dd and I had today. Son was trying on clothes, and while we waited in an adjoining dressing room, we had to monkey around to keep ourselves entertained.

It was a beautiful day again today! Hope you all are enjoying a lovely Memorial Day weekend!




4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your ironing board cover!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! I love that you always have your camera handy. Great "mirror image" pics. New car is pretty snazzy too. We are going to get our tickets to Minn. soon for end of Sept. Hope to see you again then.

Caron said...

Oh what a cute car! I know I should judge them on other factors than cuteness, but gosh, it's cute.

Unknown said...

I love the blue jelly bean... is it going to SD??? How fun!