Friday, December 14, 2007

A House and a Car

I don't know if my readers know this, but I used to post a daily photo blog. I move around the city quite a bit during my work day, so I started taking pictures during my travels. Using the idea of other bloggers, I posted a new photo every day. After doing that for a full year, posting over 365 pictures, I stopped doing it. Sometimes, however, I catch glimpses of events or places that I would have loved to post on my daily blog. The pictures I am showing you today are daily-photo-blog-wanna-be's.

The first is a tree house! Isn't that a great one?? The child in me just about jumped for joy when I saw this! I would have totally LOVED having this in my back yard!



The next photos show a scene I stumbled upon when I emerged from a grocery store. A car fire in the parking lot! It wasn't far from where I had parked. For a moment there, I had a bit of a scare.... but walked closer and realized it wasn't my own. That would have been weird! Can you imagine coming out of a store and finding your car in flames?





It's cold here this weekend. I plan to stay inside as much as possible. Be warm, everyone.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I just popped over here from Anita's blog at Riley's Ramblings. I love that treehouse also. I can imagine what wonderful adventures those lucky kids have in there...

sewprimitive karen said...

Darling treehouse. You're a great photographer, Carol.