Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quilt Show Photos

Thought I'd share some photos from the quilt show. Enjoy!











These are my dolls, displayed in a glass cube. The standing doll is my "bride doll" (remember those?) from probably 1960 or so. My mom made her that coat and a little muff and a whole bunch of other clothes. The only thing I have left is this coat. The baby doll is modern. I made both dolls' quilts.






I made this one (below) from a pattern called "You Just Can't Cut It," designed for large print fabrics that you don't want to cut up.






5 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks for the show!

Andi said...

They are all beautiful! I can't wait for our local show in March. So inspiring!!

Tracey in CT said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love the just can't cut it quilt...that is one that I have been meaning to make. I also especially love the orange flowers in the basket.

YankeeQuilter said...

I love quilt shows...thanks for sharing the photos of yours. Now if there was only a way of teleporting to the vendor area...
Sio

Anonymous said...

I love a quilt show! Thanks for the peek at yours! Did you know that the author of the "Just Can't Cut It" quilt pattern is a good friend of ours? She lives in Fortuna, CA and is a machine quilter. She quilts all my quilts.